The lush Maltese countryside is now indicative of winter-time, associated with greenery and wild flowering …Read more
Whilst wishing our esteemed clientele all the best for the new year, kindly note that …Read more
In particular garrigue areas within the Maltese Islands, autumn time brings along the blooming of …Read more
One of the characteristic and widespread tree species of Maltese maquis habitats is the Carob …Read more
The Caper Bush is synonymous with summer time, when the evergreen shrub produces large white …Read more
A A A
THE CLIFFS Interpretation Centre is accessible for all, including public toilets. The premises are fully Wheelchair Accessible. The services that are offered include:
- Free WI-FI
- Lecture Room
- Conference Room
- Catering – food and drinks
- Courses for youth organisations and other adult groups.
- Environmental outings for school children.
- Activities for groups of persons and also catering for the elderly and the needs of persons with disability.
- Guided walks along sections of the Dingli Cliffs with highlights on the local environment and biodiversity, culture and archaeological remains.
- Interpretation Panels
- Thematic Displays
- Regular updates on Local biodiversity
- Audio Visuals and Power Point Presentations
- Temporary Exhibitions