The investment in infrastructure and innovation are important for economic growth, however social and environmental …Read more
The Cliffs Interpretation Centre has shifted to the winter opening hours as the below:Read more
Summer in the Maltese Islands is characterised by the sweltering sunshine and high temperatures, but …Read more
The Mediterranean Chameleon was introduced in the Maltese Islands in the 19th century in a …Read more
The geographic location of the Maltese Islands has been of strategic importance for human influence. …Read more
The 2030 Agenda for Sustainable Development includes a total of seventeen Sustainable Development Goals (SDG) …Read more
A A A
THE CLIFFS Interpretation Centre is accessible for all, including public toilets. The premises are fully Wheelchair Accessible. The services that are offered include:
- Free WI-FI
- Lecture Room
- Conference Room
- Catering – food and drinks
- Courses for youth organisations and other adult groups.
- Environmental outings for school children.
- Activities for groups of persons and also catering for the elderly and the needs of persons with disability.
- Guided walks along sections of the Dingli Cliffs with highlights on the local environment and biodiversity, culture and archaeological remains.
- Interpretation Panels
- Thematic Displays
- Regular updates on Local biodiversity
- Audio Visuals and Power Point Presentations
- Temporary Exhibitions