The Mediterranean Chameleon was introduced in the Maltese Islands in the 19th century in a …Read more
The geographic location of the Maltese Islands has been of strategic importance for human influence. …Read more
The 2030 Agenda for Sustainable Development includes a total of seventeen Sustainable Development Goals (SDG) …Read more
The Cliffs Interpretation Centre has just shifted to the summer opening hours as the below: …Read more
A theme inherent to sustainable development is the safeguarding of healthy lives and well-being. …Read more
Did you know that the garrigue in Dingli Cliffs is now covered by the …Read more
A A A
THE CLIFFS Interpretation Centre is accessible for all, including public toilets. The premises are fully Wheelchair Accessible. The services that are offered include:
- Free WI-FI
- Lecture Room
- Conference Room
- Catering – food and drinks
- Courses for youth organisations and other adult groups.
- Environmental outings for school children.
- Activities for groups of persons and also catering for the elderly and the needs of persons with disability.
- Guided walks along sections of the Dingli Cliffs with highlights on the local environment and biodiversity, culture and archaeological remains.
- Interpretation Panels
- Thematic Displays
- Regular updates on Local biodiversity
- Audio Visuals and Power Point Presentations
- Temporary Exhibitions