L-Awditur ma jsibx provi ta’ korruzzjoni minn Ian Borg fil-proġett dwar iċ-ċentru interpretattiv f’Ħad-DingliRead more
The brownish colour of the garrigue landscape around Dingli Cliffs is currently indicating the approaching …Read more
The summer opening hours of The Cliffs Interpretation Centre starts today: …Read more
The meaning of an Interpretation Centre is the provision of innovative means …Read more
The Cliffs Interpretation Centre strives to disseminate information about the area to all types of …Read more
The 15th edition of the annual Wirja Agrarja event was organised by the Local …Read more
A A A
THE CLIFFS Interpretation Centre is accessible for all, including public toilets. The premises are fully Wheelchair Accessible. The services that are offered include:
- Free WI-FI
- Lecture Room
- Conference Room
- Catering – food and drinks
- Courses for youth organisations and other adult groups.
- Environmental outings for school children.
- Activities for groups of persons and also catering for the elderly and the needs of persons with disability.
- Guided walks along sections of the Dingli Cliffs with highlights on the local environment and biodiversity, culture and archaeological remains.
- Interpretation Panels
- Thematic Displays
- Regular updates on Local biodiversity
- Audio Visuals and Power Point Presentations
- Temporary Exhibitions