The 2030 Agenda for Sustainable Development includes a total of seventeen Sustainable Development Goals (SDG) …Read more
The Cliffs Interpretation Centre has just shifted to the summer opening hours as the below: …Read more
A theme inherent to sustainable development is the safeguarding of healthy lives and well-being. …Read more
Did you know that the garrigue in Dingli Cliffs is now covered by the …Read more
Human life and livelihood rely on healthy ecosystems, which ultimately protect the planet. Terrestrial ecosystems …Read more
Sustainable development relates to various aspects of life by linking the environment, society and …Read more
A A A
THE CLIFFS Interpretation Centre is accessible for all, including public toilets. The premises are fully Wheelchair Accessible. The services that are offered include:
- Free WI-FI
- Lecture Room
- Conference Room
- Catering – food and drinks
- Courses for youth organisations and other adult groups.
- Environmental outings for school children.
- Activities for groups of persons and also catering for the elderly and the needs of persons with disability.
- Guided walks along sections of the Dingli Cliffs with highlights on the local environment and biodiversity, culture and archaeological remains.
- Interpretation Panels
- Thematic Displays
- Regular updates on Local biodiversity
- Audio Visuals and Power Point Presentations
- Temporary Exhibitions