1st October – 31st May (Tuesday Closed) Sunday and Public Holidays open at 11:00am …Read more
The Fennel (Bużbież, Foeniculum vulgare ) is a common plant, and can be currently …Read more
https://www.welcome-center-malta.com/5-tasty-and-unique-things-to-do-when-living-in-malta/ The Cliffs Interpretation Centre listed as one of the top 5 tasty and …Read more
Pickled onions are one of traditional …Read more
The Sardinian Warbler (Sylvia melancocephala, Bufula Sewda) is one of the breeding birds that may be …Read more
A A A
THE CLIFFS Interpretation Centre is accessible for all, including public toilets. The premises are fully Wheelchair Accessible. The services that are offered include:
- Free WI-FI
- Lecture Room
- Conference Room
- Catering – food and drinks
- Courses for youth organisations and other adult groups.
- Environmental outings for school children.
- Activities for groups of persons and also catering for the elderly and the needs of persons with disability.
- Guided walks along sections of the Dingli Cliffs with highlights on the local environment and biodiversity, culture and archaeological remains.
- Interpretation Panels
- Thematic Displays
- Regular updates on Local biodiversity
- Audio Visuals and Power Point Presentations
- Temporary Exhibitions