The Caper Bush is synonymous with summer time, when the evergreen shrub produces large white …Read more
The surrounding garrigue is already indicating summer conditions. Only patches of green grasses remain, otherwise …Read more
The garrigue areas of Dingli Cliffs have started to obtain the summer landscape, with patches …Read more
The transformation of human societies from hunting and gathering to farming – the Neolithic Revolution …Read more
A A A
THE CLIFFS Interpretation Centre is accessible for all, including public toilets. The premises are fully Wheelchair Accessible. The services that are offered include:
- Free WI-FI
- Lecture Room
- Conference Room
- Catering – food and drinks
- Courses for youth organisations and other adult groups.
- Environmental outings for school children.
- Activities for groups of persons and also catering for the elderly and the needs of persons with disability.
- Guided walks along sections of the Dingli Cliffs with highlights on the local environment and biodiversity, culture and archaeological remains.
- Interpretation Panels
- Thematic Displays
- Regular updates on Local biodiversity
- Audio Visuals and Power Point Presentations
- Temporary Exhibitions