The United Nations has designated 2017 as the International Year of Sustainable Tourism for …Read more
The Maltese Islands are home to over 1100 recorded plant species. With the extensive stretch …Read more
Dingli Cliffs are undoubtedly renowned for their spectacular plunging sea cliffs, showcasing the rock …Read more
Local culinary traditions that have passed through generations have characterised Maltese Cuisine. The gastronomical experience …Read more
The investment in infrastructure and innovation are important for economic growth, however social and environmental …Read more
The Cliffs Interpretation Centre has shifted to the winter opening hours as the below:Read more
A A A
THE CLIFFS Interpretation Centre is accessible for all, including public toilets. The premises are fully Wheelchair Accessible. The services that are offered include:
- Free WI-FI
- Lecture Room
- Conference Room
- Catering – food and drinks
- Courses for youth organisations and other adult groups.
- Environmental outings for school children.
- Activities for groups of persons and also catering for the elderly and the needs of persons with disability.
- Guided walks along sections of the Dingli Cliffs with highlights on the local environment and biodiversity, culture and archaeological remains.
- Interpretation Panels
- Thematic Displays
- Regular updates on Local biodiversity
- Audio Visuals and Power Point Presentations
- Temporary Exhibitions