All moths and butterflies go through complete metamorphosis, from egg to larva to pupa to …Read more
Delightful Christmas Day Lunch and New Year’s Day Lunch 4-course Set Menu at The Cliffs…Check …Read more
Malta’s own Red Gold—the wild Saffron No spice exudes luxury and quality as the …Read more
The Mediterranean climate can be summarised as characterised by mild rainy winters and hot …Read more
A A A
THE CLIFFS Interpretation Centre is accessible for all, including public toilets. The premises are fully Wheelchair Accessible. The services that are offered include:
- Free WI-FI
- Lecture Room
- Conference Room
- Catering – food and drinks
- Courses for youth organisations and other adult groups.
- Environmental outings for school children.
- Activities for groups of persons and also catering for the elderly and the needs of persons with disability.
- Guided walks along sections of the Dingli Cliffs with highlights on the local environment and biodiversity, culture and archaeological remains.
- Interpretation Panels
- Thematic Displays
- Regular updates on Local biodiversity
- Audio Visuals and Power Point Presentations
- Temporary Exhibitions