Pickled onions are one of traditional …Read more
The Sardinian Warbler (Sylvia melancocephala, Bufula Sewda) is one of the breeding birds that may be …Read more
La Pinta Ltd, the Company that planned, built and manages The Cliffs Interpretation Centre, …Read more
L-Awditur ma jsibx provi ta’ korruzzjoni minn Ian Borg fil-proġett dwar iċ-ċentru interpretattiv f’Ħad-DingliRead more
The brownish colour of the garrigue landscape around Dingli Cliffs is currently indicating the approaching …Read more
A A A
THE CLIFFS Interpretation Centre is accessible for all, including public toilets. The premises are fully Wheelchair Accessible. The services that are offered include:
- Free WI-FI
- Lecture Room
- Conference Room
- Catering – food and drinks
- Courses for youth organisations and other adult groups.
- Environmental outings for school children.
- Activities for groups of persons and also catering for the elderly and the needs of persons with disability.
- Guided walks along sections of the Dingli Cliffs with highlights on the local environment and biodiversity, culture and archaeological remains.
- Interpretation Panels
- Thematic Displays
- Regular updates on Local biodiversity
- Audio Visuals and Power Point Presentations
- Temporary Exhibitions