The presence of spring is clear in the surrounding landscape – the fine …Read more
This springtime, the Giant Fennel may be abundantly seen throughout the Maltese countryside. It is …Read more
End of winter and early spring time is an ideal time for the blooming of …Read more
Spring time – the balance between winter and summer weather – is distinctive by the …Read more
Earlier today, Mr. Joseph Borg, a genealogist and author of “Documents on Għar …Read more
The Cliffs Interpretation Centre and La Pinta Ltd. which manages it, received five prestigious awards …Read more
A A A
THE CLIFFS Interpretation Centre is accessible for all, including public toilets. The premises are fully Wheelchair Accessible. The services that are offered include:
- Free WI-FI
- Lecture Room
- Conference Room
- Catering – food and drinks
- Courses for youth organisations and other adult groups.
- Environmental outings for school children.
- Activities for groups of persons and also catering for the elderly and the needs of persons with disability.
- Guided walks along sections of the Dingli Cliffs with highlights on the local environment and biodiversity, culture and archaeological remains.
- Interpretation Panels
- Thematic Displays
- Regular updates on Local biodiversity
- Audio Visuals and Power Point Presentations
- Temporary Exhibitions