The National Agricultural Policy for the Maltese Islands embraces the needs of all types of …Read more
“The private sector may be better suited to carry out certain initiatives such as research, …Read more
Earlier today, a group of students from an independent school visited The Cliffs Interpretation Centre …Read more
Regeneration refers to renewal, but the definition extends to various themes including social and economic …Read more
Linking agricultural practices and gastronomy are encouraged in the National Agricultural Policy 2018-2018, whereby a …Read more
The Cliffs Interpretation Centre favours harmony with national policies and strategies. The recent Agricultural Policy …Read more
A A A
THE CLIFFS Interpretation Centre is accessible for all, including public toilets. The premises are fully Wheelchair Accessible. The services that are offered include:
- Free WI-FI
- Lecture Room
- Conference Room
- Catering – food and drinks
- Courses for youth organisations and other adult groups.
- Environmental outings for school children.
- Activities for groups of persons and also catering for the elderly and the needs of persons with disability.
- Guided walks along sections of the Dingli Cliffs with highlights on the local environment and biodiversity, culture and archaeological remains.
- Interpretation Panels
- Thematic Displays
- Regular updates on Local biodiversity
- Audio Visuals and Power Point Presentations
- Temporary Exhibitions