Pickled onions are one of traditional …Read more
The Sardinian Warbler (Sylvia melancocephala, Bufula Sewda) is one of the breeding birds that may be …Read more
La Pinta Ltd, the Company that planned, built and manages The Cliffs Interpretation Centre, …Read more
L-Awditur ma jsibx provi ta’ korruzzjoni minn Ian Borg fil-proġett dwar iċ-ċentru interpretattiv f’Ħad-DingliRead more
The brownish colour of the garrigue landscape around Dingli Cliffs is currently indicating the approaching …Read more
A A A
The Cliffs Interpretation Centre has just updated its tours, which have been offered at the Centre for the past five years. The most recently updated tours are valid from Friday the 23rd September 2016, and now all our walking tours are FREE.
Discover Dingli Cliffs and explore the scenic beauty along the highest elevation point of Malta. Known for its picturesque sea views, Dingli Cliffs also offer an indulging stimulation of all sensory experiences. Observe, listen, feel and smell the natural environment and taste its local produce.
Important Things to Consider:
Choose from our two FREE tours!
Our groups are small in size (25 persons max) and places are limited, so it is very important to book in advance. TOURS ARE SUBJECT TO BOOKING.
You can take a look at our FAQ page for more information.
Terms and Conditions:
- Persons booking a tour have to sign a waiver of liability on their behalf and/or accompanying minors.
- All tours operate if weather permits.
- Participants are required to wear adequate clothing and comfortable footwear.
- The Cliffs Interpretation Centre holds a license of an organised excursion operator.
At The Cliffs Interpretation Centre, we strive to:
- Develop and maintain environmental and socio-cultural awareness.
- Minimise negative impacts on the environment.
- Provide an engaging and memorable visitor experience.
- Inform visitors of the ecological diversity at Dingli Cliffs and the crucial importance of conservation.
- Continuously interact with local stakeholders and landusers to meet their needs.
- Design, construct and maintain a green sustainable building – segregation and recycling of waste, reducing energy losses and conservation of water.