Maltese summer time is often characterised by the abundance of fresh summer fruits, and perhaps …Read more
Capers have been used in cooking since at least 2000BC in Mesopotamia and they …Read more
The fig tree (Ficus carica, Tin), which originated in the Middle East and …Read more
A A A
The Cliffs Interpretation Centre has just updated its tours, which have been offered at the Centre for the past five years. The most recently updated tours are valid from Friday the 23rd September 2016, and now all our walking tours are FREE.
Discover Dingli Cliffs and explore the scenic beauty along the highest elevation point of Malta. Known for its picturesque sea views, Dingli Cliffs also offer an indulging stimulation of all sensory experiences. Observe, listen, feel and smell the natural environment and taste its local produce.
Important Things to Consider:
Choose from our two FREE tours!
Our groups are small in size (25 persons max) and places are limited, so it is very important to book in advance. TOURS ARE SUBJECT TO BOOKING.
You can take a look at our FAQ page for more information.
Terms and Conditions:
- Persons booking a tour have to sign a waiver of liability on their behalf and/or accompanying minors.
- All tours operate if weather permits.
- Participants are required to wear adequate clothing and comfortable footwear.
- The Cliffs Interpretation Centre holds a license of an organised excursion operator.
At The Cliffs Interpretation Centre, we strive to:
- Develop and maintain environmental and socio-cultural awareness.
- Minimise negative impacts on the environment.
- Provide an engaging and memorable visitor experience.
- Inform visitors of the ecological diversity at Dingli Cliffs and the crucial importance of conservation.
- Continuously interact with local stakeholders and landusers to meet their needs.
- Design, construct and maintain a green sustainable building – segregation and recycling of waste, reducing energy losses and conservation of water.