The origin of agricultural practices in Malta could be as old as the presence …Read more
Capers feature prominently in Mediterranean food, and these versatile ingredients which add a distinctive …Read more
We have read reports all around the world of an environmental silver lining …Read more
The Algerian/Vagrant Hedgehog (Qanfud, Atelerix algirus) is a mammal species recorded in parts of …Read more
A A A
THE CLIFFS Interpretation Centre is accessible for all, including public toilets. The premises are fully Wheelchair Accessible. The services that are offered include:
- Free WI-FI
- Lecture Room
- Conference Room
- Catering – food and drinks
- Courses for youth organisations and other adult groups.
- Environmental outings for school children.
- Activities for groups of persons and also catering for the elderly and the needs of persons with disability.
- Guided walks along sections of the Dingli Cliffs with highlights on the local environment and biodiversity, culture and archaeological remains.
- Interpretation Panels
- Thematic Displays
- Regular updates on Local biodiversity
- Audio Visuals and Power Point Presentations
- Temporary Exhibitions