Maltese summer time is often characterised by the abundance of fresh summer fruits, and perhaps …Read more
Capers have been used in cooking since at least 2000BC in Mesopotamia and they …Read more
The fig tree (Ficus carica, Tin), which originated in the Middle East and …Read more
A A A
THE CLIFFS Interpretation Centre is accessible for all, including public toilets. The premises are fully Wheelchair Accessible. The services that are offered include:
- Free WI-FI
- Lecture Room
- Conference Room
- Catering – food and drinks
- Courses for youth organisations and other adult groups.
- Environmental outings for school children.
- Activities for groups of persons and also catering for the elderly and the needs of persons with disability.
- Guided walks along sections of the Dingli Cliffs with highlights on the local environment and biodiversity, culture and archaeological remains.
- Interpretation Panels
- Thematic Displays
- Regular updates on Local biodiversity
- Audio Visuals and Power Point Presentations
- Temporary Exhibitions